Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Freestyln'

~I want to put it out there that Dakota (the oldest) is starting to avoid me when I have the camera out~
~SO.... there is no favoritism here ~
~Or at least none that I will admit to~

~We dusted off the bikes and hit up the Bike /Skate park in Clive~
~There was not a soul in sight~
~but who would want to hang out with 3 Adults and 8 kids?~
~Not I~

 
 
 
 

~Oh.......... There's "the boy"~   

~Ryan and Nate have been biking together for 15 years (with a few years off)~
~The "Old Fogies" were trying to put themselves in to the nursing home early~


 




~That can't be to hard let me give it a try~

 

 

~Let's try the skateboard~







~Poser~

~The guys wanted to try and get a shot of a 360 from underneath~
~I wasn't willing to have Nate Jump over me while I laid on the ramp~
~So Ryan attempted~

 
~Thankfully everyone made it out in one piece~


No comments: