Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Free Spirited




~I shall call this Windblown,' and it shall be framed , and it shall be on my wall~
 
 

~ I love this shot~

~ Some days I am amazed at myself........                                                  
                                                .............Oh who am i kidding, 
I asked Ryan if he liked it at least ten times cause i can't trust my own instincts~

~all i can picture is a scene from some horror movie~
 
~DON'T FOLLOW HER!!!!!~
~SHE'S CUTE BUT CAN"T BE TRUSTED!!!!~

 


~and yet we follow~


~I have came to the realization that the kids are starting to become annoyed with me and the camera~

~Right after this she yelled at me for not keeping up with her~

 ~She really is a little Darling~

 

~Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.~


 


~~~~~~~~~~~~


~My last post i posted this photo below of Lincoln and his Teddy~

~As much as I love this it felt really busy in the background ~

~I decided to repose this in our back yard~

~His little toes are just to cute~

~What do you think????~

   
 

~ “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, 
difficult words but rather short,
easy words like "What about lunch?"”- Winnie the Pooh~

 

No comments: