Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Painted Faces

~Birthday Party Fun~
~www.CandyFaces.com~ Was there to face paint all the kids (and Adults) faces~
~Miranda (my kids second mom when I am @ work)
~now on to the kids~
    ~The Girl~
~Lincoln was a little unsure of the whole party 
but he found a great place to watch everyone get there faces done~

~Plug Plug Plug~
~If you have a party I recommend June @ http://www.candyfaces.com/~
~Very Bubbly, Great with the kids~
 ~Maybe if I plug it once more they would give me a discount......probably not~
~hmmmm~


~Her request: Sleeping Beauty~


~Her pigtails lasted about 5 more mins before she pulled them out~
                             ~The Boy~



~I bet you can't guess what he requested~



~for those who are having troubles~
~Here's a hint: 

Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out! 

Here comes the Spiderman~ 
~Ohhhhh the Claw~
~And because your day would not be complete if I didn't share~

 ~His impression of Linus/ a Mechanic / and Indiana Jones~



No comments: